Sunday, 5 April 2009

The sun haas got his hat on.

It's a gorgeous Sunday morning and I am sitting inside with a stinking headache :( come on pills hurry up and work.
I finally finished the lilac dress and it is in Dubai as we speak and then going to Russia, now that is one travelled dress. I have now finished the christening outfit so that is all ready for when the baby is born in a couple of weeks time, apparently indian babies are christened at 6 days old. There you go you learn something new every day LOL.
I have enquired at the Leicester Market about having a stall as they are doing good deals for new traders, that has now got me really fired up and raring to go. So I am busy making lists of what I need for the stall and price lists, I have decided to perhaps do the stall at the end of May as this will give me a month to recover from my surgery that I am due to have later this month.
Hopefully later I can up date the pics and you can tell me what you think of the outfits.
Enjoy your Sunday and hopefully the sun.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. Very well written and easy to follow. I have posted a few of my articles on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). It's nice because I just link it to my page and when someone searches for anything similar to my article then they recommend mine. They also have some graphs that you can put on your page to help track who's reading your stuff and how helpful they are finding it.

    ReplyDelete