Monday 23 March 2009

The start of my BLOG

Good Morning
Well it's the start of a new week again and I am wondering what it has in store for me. I hope everyone had a good mothers and got plenty of pampering, my kids seem to think that if they get me a card then they have fulfilled their duties LOL.I am in a mad rush at the moment trying to get a commission finished for Wednesday, it is a pretty lilac knitted dress for a 2 yr old who lives in Russia. He nan Azra wants to send it to her for the winter and we all know what the winters are like in Russia Freezing.I also have a crocheted christening gown on the go as well for the same lady, I do take on some tasks but if it helps get me known then it is worth it.I will try to get pictures of both garments posted as soon as I get 5 minutes to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment